Don’t you love all the scents of the holidays? I just love walking into a sweet little hometown store and all at once being caught up in all the wonderful wiffs coming from whatever candles they have burning. Use this recipe all throughout the year to make your house smell like the holidays whenever you’d like!
- 1 Orange OR 1 Pomegranite
- 1 Bag of Cranberries
- 2-3 sticks of Cinnamon
- A dash or two of Nutmeg
- A small handfull of whole Cloves
- A few sprigs of Rosemary
- A splash of Vanilla Extract
- Combine all ingredients into a large pot. Fill the pot about halfway with water.
- Bring to a very low simmer, and leave simmering for an hour or two.
- As the water evaporates, add more water as needed. You’dd need to keep an eye on it just so you don’t burn the ingredients.
- This recipe could last for several days if you keep enough water in it and keep it covered when you aren’t using it.