Your 10-Day Spiritual Action Plan for Building Relationships That LastGloria Copeland, Kenneth Copeland
As Christians, our relationships should be rich and rewarding - the kind of godly connections that spur us on to great things in the Lord. When we unite together in love, forgiveness, faith and singleness of heart, nothing can stand against us. Whether you need broken relati... Read More
We’re sorry, but this item may not arrive in time for Mother’s Day Learn more
Whether you need broken relationships repaired or just need to strengthen the ones you have, Kenneth & Gloria Copeland have a lifesaving message for you in Your 10-Day Spiritual Action Plan for Building Relationships That Last. In this interactive book, you'll find an in-depth plan designed to help you think scripturally about all the relationships in your life, from your marriage and family to your church and workplace connections.
From day one, you'll saturate your life with the Word of God, using the enclosed tools, including:
- Scriptures to stand on every day and interactive, devotional questions designed to help you take action and apply what you have learned.
- A suggested schedule for the next 10 days to saturate your life with God's Word concerning your relationships.
- Daily "Faith in Action" cards that give you a connection point with the materials, even when you're away from home.
- Worship music you can take with you anywhere, revealing God's heart for your relationships and interactions with others
- Bonus DVD, carefully selected to keep you focused on the Word.
Page Count: 176
Discs: 2 CDs, 1 DVD
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Apr 10, 2012
- UPC: 9781606833940
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 176
- Publish Date: Jan 10, 2012
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012030"
- ISBN: 1606833944