You're Already AmazingHolley Gerth
Women feel enormous pressure to be perfect - to have the perfect body, to be a perfect woman, to have the perfect career, and to have the perfect attitude. All the time. Under all that pressure and all those expectations are women carrying burdens they were never meant to ca... Read More
In You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be Holley Gerth, popular blogger and co-founder of (in)courage, helps women understand and embrace the fact that they don't need to "do" more, "be" more, and "have" more--because they're already amazing just the way God created them to be. As a licensed counselor and certified life coach, Holley knows what readers need to hear.
Like a heart-to-heart talk over coffee, reading this joy-filled book encourages women to forget the lies and expectations the world feeds them, instead believing that God made them for a purpose and that He loves them right now and always. Holley takes readers on a journey of the heart to discover their strengths and embrace all that God created them to be.
Sample Page 1 >
Sample Page 2 >
Sample Page 3 >
Sample Page 4 >
Page Count: 224
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Feb 15, 2012
- UPC: 9780800720605
- Height: 0.70
- Width: 5.50
- Length: 8.40
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 224
- Publish Date: Mar 1, 2012
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- Audience Gender: Female
- BISAC: "REL012120"
- ISBN: 0800720601
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- Awesome , inspirational by Mary on 1/10/2017
I really have been inspired and motivated by this book. Purchased for study group
- You will be amazed as you discover how amazing God made you! by Teri Miller on 12/5/2016
I am the leader of a bible study group of about 20 women (ages 20’s - 70’s) and we did this study this fall. This is our first encounter with Holley Gerth and her books, so when we completed this study I asked the ladies to evaluate it, and this is our result:
• Overall rating on a scale of 1-10 (10 being best). One rated it 5, everyone else rated it 7 and up, but 15 rated it at 10 or better.
• We thought the chapter book helped provide details and depth for each guidebook lesson, although there was some redundancy with some of the material.
• Everyone liked the guidebook format, like the journaling, more life application suggestions, and especially the “Life Coach” section.
• We all really enjoyed the videos because we got to meet the author, Holley. We loved that she was so personable, candid, relational, encouraging!
This is a fantastic study for any age group of women who want to grow in their relationship with God by understanding His TRUTH, learning about who you are, God’s plan for your life, and discovering where and how you can serve in the Body of Christ/the Church. You will be amazed as you discover how amazing God made you!
- Awesome addition to my bookshelf! by Terri on 10/1/2016
This book does a fantastic job of reminding us ladies of what God ACTUALLY thinks of us. He created us to be amazing women, and no matter what your history or mental self-talk, all of us can benefit from Holly's uplifting message!
- Imagine the revelation: You're ALREADY amazing... by Melanie on 2/1/2016
We all try so hard to be everything to everyone. Women especially feel the pressure to be perfect and amazing. What if we knew that pure, beautiful truth...that we already ARE amazing? That we started out...amazing. That we don't have to run ourselves ragged trying to be...because we already ARE. We are amazing in Him. God created us amazing already and nothing that anyone has done to us, said to us, said about us or even anything WE have done could remove the beauty that God has created in us. Holley reveals this truth to us and you will want to dive in and find out a whole lot more about it.
- Love this Book! by GenaMcCown.com on 12/1/2015
If you have time to read just one more book before the year ends, read this one!
This book is not about becoming a NEW person. It isn't going to direct you on how to turn yourself into someone you are not, or that person you have been holding in esteem. This book teaches you to embrace who you ALREADY ARE, as God created you to be. You will brush off all of the expectations that you (and others) have put on you. No more lies, no more expectations, no more pressure, no more putting yourself down.
The book isn't just a motivator, with encouraging words. Holley Gerth gives you practical exercises to help you through the process of seeing yourself from God's perspective, focusing and polishing yourself, and embracing who you are.