Will the Real America Please Stand Up?: How the Spiritual Foundations of America Can Restore Our Country to GreatnessC. Thomas Anderson
America has never really been about Americans. It has always been about the "tired," the "poor," the "huddled masses" and the "wretched refuse" of the rest of the world who yearn to be free. For four centuries, people have moved here to escape oppressive tyranny, to worship ... Read More
* The right to choose implies the responsibility to choose wisely.
* The right to an education implies the responsibility to think.
* The right to religious freedom implies the responsibility to pray.
* The right to life implies the responsibility to value life.
* The right to liberty implies the responsibility of tolerance.
* The right to pursue happiness implies the responsibility to work.
* The right to vote implies the responsibility to know the issues.
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Book
- Format: Book
- Release Date: Aug 9, 2011
- Height: 0.8
- Width: 6
- Length: 8.9
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 351
- Publish Date: Aug 9, 2011
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL084000"
- ISBN: 1606833502