It’s our instinct as parents to shield our children from harm. But our true responsibility is to raise children who are equipped to live well for God even in the midst of struggle. Upside-Down Prayers for Parents: 31 Daring Devotions for Entrusting Your Child - and Yoursel... Read More
- I pray you’ll get caught doing things wrong - and experience the power of confession.
- I pray your prayers will go unanswered - and you’ll find a deeper trust in Him.
- I pray you’ll fail in things that don’t matter - and learn what matters to God.
- I pray you’ll encounter battles - and discover that God is your greatest ally.
By turning our prayers "upside down," we not only learn to release our children to the care of God alone, we also uncover how our own desires need to be submitted to God’s will.
Each entry in this thirty-one-day devotional includes a short reflection, a Scripture verse and ideas to jump-start conversations between you and your child or teenager. Together, you’ll discover a deeper trust in God that will help you make it through the upside-down times with a right-side-up perspective.
Page Count: 192
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2013
- UPC: 9780307955838
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 173
- Publish Date: Feb 19, 2013
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012020"
- ISBN: 0307955834
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review