Unglued: A DVD Study: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw EmotionsLysa TerKeurst
Use this DVD study to dig deeper into learning how to acknowledge, understand and manage raw emotions that are commonplace to the average woman. According to author and speaker Lysa TerKeurst, each time we feel a raw emotion coming to the surface, it's an opportunity... Read More
Filled with gut-honest personal examples and Biblical teaching, Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions will equip you to:
- Know with confidence how to resolve conflict in your important relationships.
- Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be honest but kind when offended.
- Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly improve your communication.
- Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff, explode or react somewhere in between.
- Gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control without acting out of control.
Session 1: Grace for the Unglued
Session 2: Freedom for the Unglued
Session 3: Four Kinds of Unglued
Session 4: A Procedure Manual for the Unglued
Session 5: Lingering Words for the Unglued
Session 6: Imperfect Progress for the Unglued
Ages: 18 & up.
Read our exclusive interview with Lysa TerKeurst.
- Product type: Default
- Format: DVD
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2012
- UPC: 9780310892144 , 25986892142
- Height: 0.6
- Width: 5.3
- Length: 7.4
More From Lysa TerKeurst
Lysa TerKeurst, Rachel Olsen$14.99
Lysa TerKeurst, Susanne Scheppmann$14.99
Lysa TerKeurst, Shaunti Feldhahn$12.99