Training for Service: A Basic Bible Overview for Every Christian: 26-Session Certification ProgramEleanor Daniel, Jim Eichenberger, Jim Eichenberger, Orrin Root
This 26-session Bible overview--designed to equip lay leaders to serve as elders, Sunday school teachers, small group facilitators, and in other positions of service in the church--can be completed as a group study or a self-study. The "Training for Service Leader Guide" inc... Read More
Both volumes have revised graphics and have been updated to reflect the best understanding of the Bible and educational methodology. The church depends on volunteer workers to staff educational ministries. Sunday school teachers and small group leaders may have a heart to teach the Bible, but how have they been academically prepared?
Over the course of a century, "Training for Service" has equipped over one million volunteers with this basic course and certification for Bible teaching. This new revision retains all the features listed above and also gives access to www.trainingforservice.com, which:
- Gives the leader access to every reproducible included in the Leader Guide in a larger format.
- Allows the leader to create a full-color, fully personalized completion certificate for each graduate.
- Posts names of every graduate of the course submitted by the leader month by month.
- And contains many more helpful features
- Product type: Default
- Format: Book
- Release Date: Aug 1, 2011
- UPC: 9780784733004
- Height: 0.4
- Width: 6.6
- Length: 9.9
More From Jim Eichenberger, Eleanor Daniel, Orrin Root, Jim Eichenberger
Eleanor Daniel, Jim Eichenberger, Jim Eichenberger, Orrin Root$15.99
Eleanor Daniel, Jim Eichenberger, Jim Eichenberger, Orrin Root$10.99