In this engaging and revealing DVD presentation, Coach Tony Dungy encourages us to look beyond life's struggles and disappointments, and learn to live with a sense of purpose and significance. Anyone who loves sports and desires a winning life will enjoy this candid look at ... Read More
We’re sorry, but this item may not arrive in time for Mother’s Day Learn more
Based on his New York Times bestselling book, Tony Dungy on Winning with Quiet Strength: The Principles, Practices, and Priorities of a Winning Life is suitable for men, women and small groups, as it addresses the life issues that most of us face. The fast-paced, engaging style includes NFL footage, adding excitement to all of the individual segments.
- Can be viewed as one package or in 10 individual segments for small group study
- DVD-ROM includes PDF of study material
- Bonus features include Coach Dungy's key life verses, MP3 audio selections from the Quiet Strength audio book and tailgate recipes
- Topics include:
- "Stay focused on God during life's struggles and disappointments"
- "Live life with a sense of purpose and significance"
- "Toss materialism aside and enjoy the simple things"
- "Focus on gratitude, love and joy"
- "Be salt and light to the world"
- "Move forward and persevere"
Run Time: 60 Minutes
- Product type: Video
- Format: DVD Study
- Release Date: Aug 1, 2008
- UPC: 9781414323299
- Height: 0.6
- Width: 5.3
- Length: 7.5
- Language: English
- Volumes/Discs: 1