In this engaging and revealing DVD presentation, Coach Tony Dungy encourages us to look beyond life's struggles and disappointments, and learn to live with a sense of purpose and significance. Anyone who loves sports and desires a winning life will enjoy this candid look at ... Read More
Based on his New York Times bestselling book, Tony Dungy on Winning with Quiet Strength: The Principles, Practices, and Priorities of a Winning Life is suitable for men, women and small groups, as it addresses the life issues that most of us face. The fast-paced, engaging style includes NFL footage, adding excitement to all of the individual segments.
- Can be viewed as one package or in 10 individual segments for small group study
- DVD-ROM includes PDF of study material
- Bonus features include Coach Dungy's key life verses, MP3 audio selections from the Quiet Strength audio book and tailgate recipes
- Topics include:
- "Stay focused on God during life's struggles and disappointments"
- "Live life with a sense of purpose and significance"
- "Toss materialism aside and enjoy the simple things"
- "Focus on gratitude, love and joy"
- "Be salt and light to the world"
- "Move forward and persevere"
Run Time: 60 Minutes
- Product type: Video
- Format: DVD Study
- Release Date: Aug 1, 2008
- UPC: 31809123294 , 9781414323299
- Height: 0.6
- Width: 5.3
- Length: 7.5
- Language: English
- Volumes/Discs: 1