The Work of the Pastoral Relations Committee - 5 Copy SetEmmett V. Johnson
How can strained relationships between pastor and congregation be mediated before a major conflict occurs? What happens when the minister resigns? How does the church move smoothly into a new pastoral relationship? What can the church do to aid the pastor's profe... Read More
- How can strained relationships between pastor and congregation be mediated before a major conflict occurs?
- What happens when the minister resigns?
- How does the church move smoothly into a new pastoral relationship?
- What can the church do to aid the pastor's professional development and support his or her personal well-being?
This is the work of the Pastoral Relations Committee.
Author Emmett Johnson explains:
- How to organize the committee
- Describes its functions
- Outlines the benefits it offers to the overall ministry of the church
He addresses such issues as:
- Improving communication between pastor and members
- Hearing criticism and resolving conflic
- Handling the resignation or death of the pastor
- Finding interim leadership
- Calling a new pastor
- Encouraging the pastor in professional development.
By opening up free-flowing channels of communication between professional leadership and congregation, the Pastoral Relations Committee can contribute immeasurably to the success of your ministry.
- Product type: Default
- Format: 5-copy Set - Paperback
- Release Date: Mar 8, 2010
- UPC: 9780817015787
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0
More From Emmett V. Johnson
Emmett V. Johnson$39.00
Emmett V. Johnson$43.00