The Space Between: A Parent's Guide to Teenage DevelopmentWalt Mueller
For many parents, raising children seems pretty manageable until the teenage years. Then fear, confusion, frustration, and lack of understanding begin to invade the hearts and minds of these once-confident parents. The 'normal' changes of adolescence seem to be nothing but a... Read More
We’re sorry, but this item may not arrive in time for Mother’s Day Learn more
- How can I begin to facilitate a smoother adolescent period for my teen?
- How can I begin to break through the walls of confusion, fear, frustration, and misunderstanding?
- How can I be a positive and proactive bridgebuilder into the life and world of my teenager?
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2009
- UPC: 9780310287711
- Height: 0.35
- Width: 5.49
- Length: 7.97
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 127
- Publish Date: May 7, 2009
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012515 , REL012030"
- ISBN: 0310287715