The Space Between: A Parent's Guide to Teenage DevelopmentWalt Mueller
For many parents, raising children seems pretty manageable until the teenage years. Then fear, confusion, frustration, and lack of understanding begin to invade the hearts and minds of these once-confident parents. The 'normal' changes of adolescence seem to be nothing but a... Read More
- How can I begin to facilitate a smoother adolescent period for my teen?
- How can I begin to break through the walls of confusion, fear, frustration, and misunderstanding?
- How can I be a positive and proactive bridgebuilder into the life and world of my teenager?
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2009
- UPC: 9780310287711
- Height: 0.35
- Width: 5.49
- Length: 7.97
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 127
- Publish Date: May 7, 2009
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012515 , REL012030"
- ISBN: 0310287715
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review