In The Reason for God, author Timothy Keller Keller uses literature, philosophy, real-life conversations and reasoning to explain how faith in a Christian God is a soundly rational belief, held by thoughtful people of intellectual integrity with a deep compassion for those w... Read More
Whether in a group setting or individual conversation, The Reason for God is a resource for what to say in response to these objections, and a model for how to say it. The Reason for God Discussion Guide is designed to be used with The Reason for God DVD (sold separately).
- Isn't the Bible a Myth? Hasn't Science Disproved Christianity?
- How Can You Say There is Only One Way to God? What About Other Religions?
- What Gives You the Right to Tell Me How to Live My Life? Why are There So Many Rules?
- Why Does God Allow Suffering? Why is There So Much Evil in the World?
- Why is the Church Responsible for So Much Injustice? Why are Christians Such Hypocrites?
- How Can God be Full of Love and Wrath at the Same Time? How Can God Send Good People to Hell?
Page Count: 96
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Default
- Format: Discussion Guide - Softcover
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2010
- UPC: 9780310330479
- Height: 0.23
- Width: 6.07
- Length: 8.95
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review