Millions of parents have already benefited from the advice of family counselor and child psychologist, Dr. James Dobson. The New Dare to Discipline offers much-needed answers to your toughest parenting questions, such as:Why are boundaries so important?Do children really wan... Read More
- Why are boundaries so important?
- Do children really want limits set on their behavior?
- My spouse doesn't seem to care about discipline - why I am I stuck being the "bad guy?"
- Is it okay to spank my child, or will it lead him to hit others and become a violent person?
This revised and updated edition of the classic bestseller is designed to help you lead your children through their critical years. This practical, reassuring guide will teach you how to meet your children's needs of love, trust, affection - and discipline.
Page Count: 288
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Sep 1, 2014
- UPC: 9781414391359
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 274
- Publish Date: Sep 1, 2014
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012030"
- ISBN: 1414391358
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review