The Most Significant People, Places, and Events in the Bible: A Quickview GuideChristopher D. Hudson
Much human understanding occurs visually. When it comes to quickly grasping and retaining information, the human brain functions best with a combination of both words and pictures. That’s where The Most Significant People, Places, and Events in the Bible comes in. Like ... Read More
Like an infographic survey of Scripture, The Most Significant People, Places, and Events in the Bible makes the Bible accessible and memorable for students, laypeople, and anyone curious to know more about God’s Word. In under 200 pages it presents dozens of at-a-glance snapshots that visually communicate key stories and insights in the Bible in an informative and understandable way.
Author Christopher D. Hudson summarizes the most important aspects of the Bible through:
- QuickView Summaries—outlines of Bible books and sections
- QuickGlance Bible Characters—revealing the highs and lows of central Bible figures’ lives
- QuickScan Bible Places—descriptions of key geographical locations and buildings in the Bible
- QuickLook Bible Events—tracing the main happenings in the Bible’s vast and interconnected history
Using lists, maps, charts, and other visual aids, The Most Significant People, Places, and Events in the Bible brings to vivid clarity the overarching story of Scripture. Readers will gain a greater understanding and appreciation for the book of books.
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Mar 3, 2015
- UPC: 9780310518358
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 176
- Publish Date: Mar 3, 2015
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL006160"
- ISBN: 0310518350
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review