The Hispanic World Biblical Commentary
The Hispanic World Biblical Commentary includes 24 volumes, written in Spanish by authors recognized in the Hispanic World. Each volume of the Hispanic World Biblical Commentary offers a number of helps and aids including: - An ample introduction to each book of the Bible.- ... Read More
We will try our best but this item may not arrive in time for Christmas
- An ample introduction to each book of the Bible.
- The entire printed text of the biblical passages in the RVA (New Reina Valera) version, with an abundance of explanatory notes.
- A clear and profound exegesis and commentary on the biblical text.
- Some of the practical helps include: Biblical jewels, sermon outlines, illustrations, practical truths, photographs and maps.
- Product type: Book
- Release Date: Feb 1, 2006
- UPC: 9780311031313
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0
- Volumes/Discs: 0
- Pages: 0
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
You May Also Like
Jen Lilley, Joel Smallbone, Robert Miano
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $10.00
Max Lucado, Thomas Nelson Publishers$39.99
Bill O'Reilly, Martin Dugard$28.00
Marie Monville, Cindy Lambert$22.99
Lysa TerKeurst, Renee Swope, Samantha Evilsizer$14.99