The Get Yourself Organized ProjectKathi Lipp
An organizational book for free-spirited women who desire some semblance of order in their lives. Most organizational books are written by and for people who are naturally structured and orderly. For the woman who is more ADD than type A, the advice sounds terrific but seldo... Read More
Most organizational books are written by and for people who are naturally structured and orderly. For the woman who is more ADD than type A, the advice sounds terrific but seldom works. These women are looking for help that takes into account their free-spirited outlook while providing tips and tricks they can easily follow to live a more organized life.
Kathi Lipp, author of The Husband Project and other "project" books, is just the author to address this need. In her inimitable style, she offers:
- Easy and effective ways women can restore peace to their everyday lives
- Simple and manageable long-term solutions for organizing any room in one's home (and keeping it that way)
- A realistic way to de-stress a busy schedule
- Strategies for efficient shopping, meal preparation, cleaning and more
Full of helpful tips and abundant good humor, The Get Yourself Organized Project: 21 Steps to Less Mess and Stress is for those who want to spend their time living and enjoying life rather than organizing their sock drawer.
Page Count: 224
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: May 1, 2012
- UPC: 9780736943857
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 224
- Publish Date: May 1, 2012
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 100
- Audience Age Minimum: 18
- Audience Gender: Female
- BISAC: "HOM000000"
- ISBN: 0736943854