The Fabric of a Woman: Investing in You--Body, Soul, and SpiritPamela Hines
When was the last time you invested in you? When was the last time you were alone with God, allowing your spirit, mind, body, and emotions to be repaired and restored? Author Pamela Hines believes that it is possible to be better at forty than you were at thirty, and better ... Read More
was the last time you were alone with God, allowing
your spirit, mind, body, and emotions to be repaired and
Author Pamela Hines believes that it is possible to be better
at forty than you were at thirty, and better at sixty than you
were at fifty. Failing to invest in you, however, can cause
just the opposite to take place. Instead of looking vivacious
and graceful at fifty, you look rundown and forlorn. God
wants His life to permeate your life. He doesn't want the
circumstances of life to overwhelm you and thus steal from
you His joy, peace, and rest.
With the help provided in this book, you will:
- Control your emotions rather than letting them
- Develop a more positive outlook on life.
- Enjoy a more dynamic prayer life.
- Judge yourself through God's eyes instead of the
eyes of others.
- Be better able to extend love and forgiveness to
friends and family.
- Transform your negative thoughts
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Book
- Format: Book
- Release Date: Aug 4, 2009
- UPC: 9781603741262
- Height: 0.43
- Width: 6.04
- Length: 8.92
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 176
- Publish Date: Aug 1, 2009
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 100
- Audience Age Minimum: 18
- Audience Gender: Female
- BISAC: "REL012130 , REL012040"
- ISBN: 1603741267
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review