The Duggars: 20 and Counting!: Raising One of America's Largest Families--How They Do ItJim Bob Duggar, Michelle Duggar
The Duggars: 20 and Counting! is a behind-the-scenes look at the supersize family that fascinates millions of television viewers around the world. From Idaho to Istanbul, people want to know how Arkansas parents Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar efficiently and lovingly manage sev... Read More
This, the Duggars' first book, is an entertaining and enlightening collection of stories, photos, recipes, tips, traditions, and practical ideas designed to answer the questions of the curious, such as:
- Why do you have so many children?
- How do you provide for your family financially?
- How do you handle mealtimes? Transportation? Laundry? Birthdays?
- How are your children so well behaved?
- Why do all your children have names that begin with J?
The Duggars share, with humility and humor, the family routines and guidelines they've learned through biblical study and trial and error -- ideas that can help make your home a place of peace, love, and support:
- Financial lessons for debt-free living
- Organizing systems for a clutter-free home
- Homeschooling methods and schedules
- Training tips for little ones
- Relationship builders for older children
- Favorite Duggar family resources
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2008
- UPC: 9781416585633
- Height: 0.7
- Width: 7.3
- Length: 9
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 234
- Publish Date: Dec 2, 2008
- BISAC: "REL012515 , REL012030 , FAM034000"
- ISBN: 141658563X
More From Jim Bob Duggar, Michelle Duggar
Jim Bob Duggar, Michelle Duggar$17.99
Jim Bob Duggar, Michelle Duggar$19.99
Jim Bob Duggar, Michelle Duggar$15.00