The Concise Guide to Today's Religions and Spirituality: Includes Hundreds of Definitions Of*sects, Cults, and Occult Organizations *Alternative SpiriJames K. Walker
Biblical, evangelical, and orthodox, The Concise Guide to Today’s Religions and Spirituality supplies readers with a comprehensive, A–to–Z information source. Supported by the trustworthy research of Watchman Fellowship and its president, James Walker, its thousands of... Read More
Definitions, descriptions, and cross references pack the maximum useful information into concise form, as in these examples:
- Adler, Margo: A witch affiliated with the Covenant of the Goddess, the second–largest coven in the United States. Adler wrote the highly influential book Drawing Down the Moon. See GODDESS, WICCA.
- Bioenergy: NEW AGE practice of healing, in which life–energy is balanced by opening blocked meridians. See HOLISTIC HEALING.
About the Author
James K. Walker is the president of Watchman Fellowship, an evangelical discernment ministry that provides research, evangelism, and training internationally. He holds an MA in Theology and is an ordained minister, as well as an adjunct professor at several Christian colleges.
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Book
- Format: Paperback
- Release Date: Apr 1, 2007
- UPC: 9780736920117
- Height: 0.77
- Width: 5.51
- Length: 8.49
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 363
- Publish Date: Apr 1, 2007
- Language: English
- BISAC: "REL017000 , REL054000 , REL020000"
- ISBN: 0736920110
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review