The Church Money Manual: Best Practices for Finance and StewardshipJ. Clif Christopher
The Church Money Manual is the most up-to-date and easy-to-use handbook for churches seeking better ways to manage finances. Brief and straightforward chapters each focus on a specific problem or issue. The book covers topics of day-to-day operation and the perennially criti... Read More
- Planned giving and endowment funds.
- Strategies to increase end-of-year giving.
- First steps for the newly-appointed pastor.
- Pastors’ knowledge of donors and giving in their church.
- Timing of building projects and capital campaigns.
- Special offerings.
- Selecting members for the finance committee.
- What to do when giving is down.
- Preaching about tithing.
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- UPC: 9781426796579
- Height: 0.30
- Width: 6.07
- Length: 8.45
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 92
- Publish Date: Jul 15, 2014
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL063000"
- ISBN: 1426796579
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review