Discover What a Friend You Have in Jesus He's the Savior of the world, the Friend who stands by the sick and brokenhearted. He was perfectly human-and perfectly holy. He heals. He empowers. All this and more is uniquely captured in Luke's New Testament Gospel. The Smart G... Read More
He's the Savior of the world, the Friend who stands by the sick and brokenhearted. He was perfectly human-and perfectly holy. He heals. He empowers. All this and more is uniquely captured in Luke's New Testament Gospel. The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Book of Luke reveals the good doctor's detailed research into Jesus' life and ministry (resulting in the longest of the four Gospels and the only one to have certain parables, like the Prodigal Son). You will be encouraged and emboldened, just as the early Christians were!
Be Smart About:
- Jesus' Humanity & Divinity
- Jesus' Birth & Death
- Healing & Miracles
- Jesus, Friend of Sinners
- Relating to People
- Jesus's Ministry
- And More!
The Bible is loaded with valuable insights for every area of your life. The Smart Guides to the Bible let you easily uncover them all-even the passages you once thought were hard to understand.
Whether you're new to the Bible, a long-time student of Scripture or somewhere in between, you'll appreciate the many ways the relevant helps on each page lead you to get the most out of God's Word.
- Easy-to-read articles about every thought in The Book of Luke
- Graphically-driven pages to help you understand what you're reading
- Directional icons to show the way to deeper study
- Generous margins for notetaking
- Inspiring quotes from today's best communicators to help you think about what you're learning
- Product type: Book
- Format: Paperback
- Release Date: Jun 5, 2007
- UPC: 9781418509965
- Height: 1.01
- Width: 7.24
- Length: 9.13
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 335
- Publish Date: Jun 17, 2007
- Language: English
- BISAC: "REL006710 , REL006220"
- ISBN: 1418509965
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review