The Big Book of Hormones: Survival Secrets to Naturally Eliminate Hot Flashes, Regulate Your Moods, Improve Your Memory, Lose Weight, Sleep BetSiloam Editors
Behind the scenes your hormones have played a huge role where your health and well-being are concerned. So much depends on them, just as their functioning depends on many other aspects of your life. Despite a woman’s tendency to ruefully bemoan her hormones, God invent... Read More
Using the wealth of resources from Siloam’s most popular health writers, including Janet Maccaro, Don Colbert, Reginald Cherry, Cherie Calbom, and Scott Farhart, The Big Book of Hormones is a comprehensive book on women’s hormone health that covers topics such as antiaging, weight loss, natural health (supplements, vitamins, superfoods, smoothies, and juices), stress management, and more.
Women will learn:
- how to identify hormone imbalances
- the best protocols for restoration, weight loss, sleep, memory recall and regulating mood swings
- how to prevent other diseases related to hormone depletion such as heart disease, osteoporosis, certain cancers, and more!
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: May 5, 2015
- UPC: 9781629982076
- Height: 0.64
- Width: 7.00
- Length: 9.00
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 256
- Publish Date: May 5, 2015
- Language: English
- BISAC: "HEA039160"
- ISBN: 1629982075
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review