The Best Yes Study GuideChristine M. Anderson, Lysa TerKeurst, Christine M. Anderson, Christine M. Anderson,
Do you find yourself spending a lot of time figuring out when to say yes and when to say no, thinking about how to manage your time, reduce stress, do your best for your family and find a little time for yourself? Lysa TerKeurst found herself in that same situation until she... Read More
In this six-session study, Lysa will help you and your group:
- Cure the disease to please with a biblical understanding of the command to love.
- Escape the shame and guilt of disappointing others by learning the secret of the small no.
- Overcome the agony of hard choices by embracing a wisdom based decision-making process.
- Rise above the rush of endless demands and discover your best yes today.
The Best Yes Study Guide is designed for use with The Best Yes DVD Study (sold separately).
Page Count: 192
- Product type: Default
- Format: Study Guide
- Release Date: Aug 12, 2014
- UPC: 9781400205967
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review