The Bare Bones Bible Handbook for Teens: Getting to Know Every Book in the BibleJim George
Bestselling author Jim George adapts his popular The Bare–Bones Bible Handbook (over 100,000 copies sold) for teens. This fast and friendly overview of every book of the Bible will inspire teens to explore the wisdom and truth of scripture as they discover: What is the ... Read More
- What is the major theme of each book of the Bible?
- What are the most important lessons for everyday life in each book?
- Who are the key characters, and what do they teach us?
- What are the key events in each book?
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Dec 1, 2008
- UPC: 9780736923866
- Height: 0.9
- Width: 5.5
- Length: 8.4
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 325
- Publish Date: Dec 1, 2008
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 18
- Audience Age Minimum: 14
- BISAC: "JNF049010 , JNF049130"
- ISBN: 0736923861
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review