Emmy Award-Winning television icon Richard Thomas (The Waltons) stars in this captivating adaptation of Johann David Wyss' timeless saga of the shipwrecked Robinson family. Marooned on a remote deserted island, the Robinsons face pirates, warring natives, wild animals and th... Read More
We’re sorry, but this item may not arrive in time for Mother’s Day Learn more
- Survival - The marooned Robinsons guard against vengeful sailor Parsons.
- Island of the Gods - David Robinson and his son, Ernst, rescue a tribal King from his treacherous brother.
- Invasion - Cutthroat pirates, led by the notorious Samuel Scaggs, take over the Robinson tree house.
- Princess From the Sea - Ernst falls in love with a tribal princess fleeing her war-torn island.
- Captives - The Robinsons' idyllic island life is shattered when Parsons kidnaps their daughter Christina.
- The Ghost of Raven Jones - The mythical pirate Raven Jones lives!
- The Treasure Hunt - The Robinsons' first Christmas on the island.
- Star-crossed Lovers - Parson's good-hearted sidekick Ben falls in love with Joanna.
- Paradise Lost - Ben and Joanna are married, and the Robinsons are rescued. Back home in Boston, David must stand trial for the murder of the Parsons' brother.
- Boston - The Robinsons' great adventure ends, but as they struggle to adjust to civilization, is a new and greater adventure on the horizon?
Format: Box set, Color, NTSC
Run Time: 780 Minutes
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Video
- Format: 6-DVD Set
- Release Date: Aug 25, 2005
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0
- Volumes/Discs: 0