The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your PotentialJohn C. Maxwell
#1 New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell explains how true leadership works and makes it accessible to everyone. Leadership does not come from your title. In fact, being named to a position is only the first and lowest of the five levels every effective leader ac... Read More
2. Permission-People follow because they want to.
3. Production-People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development-People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle-People follow because of who you are and what you represent. By combining the advice contained in these pages with work and a willingness to learn, anyone can rise to a higher and more effective level of leadership and thus make a greater impact.
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Sep 1, 2013
- UPC: 9781599953632
- Volumes/Discs: 0
- Pages: 0
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review