In a world increasingly indifferent to Christian truth, followers of Christ need to be equipped to communicate with those who do not speak their language or accept their source of authority. Gregory Koukl demonstrates how to get in the driver's seat, keeping any conversation... Read More
You'll learn how to maneuver comfortably and graciously through the minefields, stop challengers in their tracks, turn the tables and-most importantly-get people thinking about Jesus. Soon, your conversations will look more like diplomacy than D-Day.
Drawing on extensive experience defending Christianity in the public square, Koukl shows you how to:
- Initiate conversations effortlessly
- Present the truth clearly, cleverly, and persuasively
- Graciously and effectively expose faulty thinking
- Skillfully manage the details of dialogue
- Maintain an engaging, disarming style even under attack
Tactics provides the game plan for communicating the compelling truth about Christianity with confidence and grace.
- Product type: Book
- Format: Book
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2008
- UPC: 9780310282921
- Height: 0.5
- Width: 5.4
- Length: 8.01
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 207
- Publish Date: Feb 4, 2009
- Language: English
- BISAC: "REL030510"
- ISBN: 0310282926
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review