From time to time, all Catholics have them: nagging questions about church life, often prompted by some personal encounter or challenging situation: - Is a layperson allowed to preach a homily?- Is a pastor required to report to someone regarding parish finances, or is he on... Read More
- Is a layperson allowed to preach a homily?
- Is a pastor required to report to someone regarding parish finances, or is he on his own?
- It seems like the parish council is running your parish. Does it have the authority to do so?
- Must a child be baptized in a church, or may the baptism take place at home?
Surprised by Canon Law tackles these and many other questions, all of which have been formally addressed by the Roman Catholic Church's Code of Canon Law. In straightforward language the authors discuss the nuts-and-bolts of church life, making canon law accessible to the everyday Catholic.
- Product type: Book
- Format: Book
- UPC: 9780867166088
- Height: 0.37
- Width: 5.26
- Length: 8.1
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 126
- Publish Date: Oct 1, 2004
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL010000"
- ISBN: 0867166088
You May Also Like
Jen Lilley, Joel Smallbone, Robert Miano
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $9.99
Max Lucado, Thomas Nelson Publishers$39.99
Bill O'Reilly, Martin Dugard$28.00
Regular Price: $22.99
Special Price $11.49
Marie Monville, Cindy Lambert$22.99
Lysa TerKeurst, Renee Swope, Samantha Evilsizer$14.99