If you and your spouse are newly married, you probably have a lot of questions about how to make, spend, and invest money. Financial expert Larry Burkett can help you avoid the financial pitfalls many young couples encounter. In this highly practical guide, he helps you: Un... Read More
- Understand how God uses money in a marriage
- Make wise choices about credit cards
- Design a budget that you both like
- Stop bad habits before they start
- Teach your children about finances
- Decide what type of investments are right for you ... and much more.
Starting Out Right offers solid biblical direction and time-tested advice to help you make wise financial choices that will last a lifetime.
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2015
- UPC: 9780781412667
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 272
- Publish Date: Oct 1, 2015
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012000"
- ISBN: 0781412668
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review