St. Martin's Books-Loom Knitting Primer
Knitting looms are flying off the shelves in craft stores because loom- knitting is such an easy craft to take up--it can be learned by both children and adults alike in just a few hours. If you have fond memories of spool knitting (a round wooden spool with a central hole s... Read More
Widely available in craft stores, looms come in a variety of shapes and sizes, some are circular, others rectangular, some tiny and some large. The size of the loom dictates the size of the knitted piece although you can easily join smaller panels together to make larger items.
This book is designed as a hands on project resource as well as an essential reference for the growing band of loom knitters. Clear step by step illustrations throughout show how to cast-on, bind-off and knit a wide range of stitches on both round looms and knitting boards. Practice projects are provided for each technique, and there are more then 30 attractive patterns to get the crafter started.
- the first book to provide patterns for an increasingly popular tool
- comprehensive techniques and information provide the essential back-up manual to supplement the minimal instructions that come with the looms
- over 30 quick and easy patterns for sweaters and accessories
- written by an expert in the field
An Alternate Selection of the Crafter's Choice Book Club
- Product type: Needle Arts
- Format: Loom Knitting Primer
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2013
- UPC: 9780312366612
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0