Silent Takeover: Overcoming Emotional, Mental & Addictive DisordersJacquelyn Sheppard
Do you feel like depression, anxiety, or addiction have hijacked your life? Mental and emotional disorders impact every part of society—and disrupt life for even the most spiritually devout, intelligent and respected people. Unfortunately, many who suffer from these devast... Read More
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2016
- UPC: 9780768409246
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 244
- Publish Date: Jun 1, 2016
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012070"
- ISBN: 0768409241
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- Excellent by Kimberly on 7/26/2016
Silent Takeover, by Jacquelyn Sheppard, was a very interesting read. Through my life I have been around smokers, and I always wondered if this is set in our minds to follow them or not. This book helps to answer these questions.
It also talks about emotional and mental health issues, which many face. I feel it is a useful book for most of us, even if we aren't affected directly, we may know someone dealing with these issues. It also tells ways that we can help deal with these issues, such as changing diets. Prayer us also a useful tool to help deal with these items.
Such a useful book.
I was given this book by The Book Club Network and Destiny Image in exchange for my review.
- A must read by Ramona on 6/22/2016
What a wonderful book. I was fascinated with this book from the beginning. Ms. Sheppard has done many, many years of research and has used her own life as an example of how “the body hijacks the mind”. This was a very eye opening book. I often thought while reading this book that if we were all more able to:
1. ”Understand the connection between your mind and body, and discover root causes of depression, addiction, bipolar disorder, OCD, and other illnesses.”
2. “Identify the life cycles of each disorder—prenatal, childhood, adolescence and adulthood—so you can overcome each cycle using the right tools.”
3. Gain practical ‘know-how’ to effectively combat these disorders through life-giving steps of health transformation.” Taken from the back of the Ms. Sheppard’s book Silent Takeover.
This is definitely a book that I will be keeping on my shelf so that I can return and read it again or reference it as I would like.
Thank you Ms. Sheppard for the opportunity to read and review your book. I received a copy of this book from bookfun.org in exchange for an honest review.