During the course of his 60-year ministry, John Osteen combined an extraordinary love for people with a vision for ministry best described in his own words: "No limits." Sé un Hombre de Fe Inquebrantable, the Spanish language edition of his book Becoming a Man of Unwavering... Read More
- Hardcover: $18.99
For the moments of struggle and temptation that every man faces, and the times in life when he feels surrounded and under attack, John's message is profoundly simple - those moments are precisely the time for an unwavering faith. In this book, John schools today's believers in seven qualities of unwavering faith:
- It hears and sees what the world cannot see or hear.
- It prays earnestly even though it has already heard the answer.
- It is strong when there is no evidence of the answer.
- It always says, "Go Again."
- It goes on when there's just a little evidence.
- It believes for the big when it sees the little.
- It begins with nothing but ends up doing mighty things for God.
Osteen also provides principles for those times when faith doesn't seem to be working. Becoming a Man of Unwavering Faith is a guidebook to stronger faith, from a man who spent a lifetime testing its limits.
Page Count: 208
- Product type: Book
- Format: Spanish - Softcover
- Release Date: May 28, 2013
- UPC: 9781602558854
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0
- Volumes/Discs: 0
- Pages: 0
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
More From John Osteen
Jim Graff, Joel Osteen$19.99
Dodie Osteen, Joel Osteen$21.00