School of the Prophets: Advanced Training for Prophetic MinistryBill Johnson, Kris Vallotton, Bill Johnson
Is God calling you to be a prophet? Do you need instruction? In this definitive guide, Kris Vallotton offers often-neglected foundational teaching and provides critical advanced training, including how to:discern your calling and grow in your gift define your divinely appoin... Read More
- discern your calling and grow in your gift
- define your divinely appointed sphere of influence and depth of authority
- recognize the six different types of prophets--and how to deal with false ones
- navigate potential relational difficulties as you step into your gifting
- understand the complex ways God communicates
- prepare for the common, but dangerous, spiritual attacks prophets face
Vallotton offers a balanced view of not only what modern-day prophets are, but also what they are not. You will come away empowered and equipped with the knowledge and skills needed for this beautiful, vital, supernatural ministry.
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2014
- UPC: 9780800796204
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 240
- Publish Date: Jan 6, 2015
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL079000"
- ISBN: 0800796209
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- Really a fantastic book one I feel a lot of people would enjoy. Grab it and read. by aussiegirl on 1/22/2015
SCHOOL OF THE PROPHETS
I loved the cover it drew me in with the soft colors that relax you before you start to read. I usually look at the covers and a lot of times I pick the book by the cover only, something my friend and I started to do yours ago as a joke. In stead of it was ending being a joke we found out the pages beyond the cover held a lovely and captivating story. So the joke was on us, but along the way we learned a new and exciting way to pick a book.
This book was written to show you Prophecy verse Prophets, standing before, the Kings,Noble Prophets are just a few things written about in this book. A must read is 1 Chronicles 12:32. Kris says he thinks Paul's message to the Corinthians- It's how we judge our selves.
This book showed a different way of Prophets the I always thought of. Shows you are never to old to learn.
You will see a different way of Prophets and Prophecy.
This book is a great guide Kris shows often the neglected foundational teaching. There is advanced training in different areas like:
* Growing in your gift God gave you.
* Recognize the six different types of prophets (now that caught my eyes). Most importantly how to deal with false prophets (I'll read that one again maybe it will soak in).
* Understand and learn the complex ways God communicates.
Plus a lot more.
This is a must have if you want to learn about the Prophets and dangerous, spiritual attacks the prophets face and ones you may face. I recommend it highly.
I received this beautiful book free Chosen for an honest review. The opinions I have written are entirely my own. I was not required to write a positive review just an honest one.
ISBN 978-0-8007-9620-4 I hope the ISBN no. helps that I put in for your convenience.