Redeemed: Seeing Christ in the Book of Ruth Complete KitRose Publishing
Is your life not turning out as you had hoped? Has God disappointed you? The trials of life test us to see if we will trust in the promises of God. On the surface, the book of Ruth would appear to be about love and friendship, and that certainly is a theme. However, more pro... Read More
- The historical background to the book of Ruth.
- What marriage, widowhood, and redemption meant in Bible times.
- How Ruth, a destitute foreigner, becomes an ancestor of Jesus Christ.
- How Naomi moves from bitterness to blessedness.
- How Boaz as a kinsmen-redeemer points to our ultimate redeemer-Jesus Christ.
Six Sessions include:
- Light in the Darkness
- Naomi's Faithlessness
- Ruth's Faithfulness
- Surprising Grace
- The Law of Love
Complete Kit contains everything you need to get started:
- DVD with six 20-to-30 minute sessions
- CD-ROM with PDF files with printable posters, fliers, handouts, bulletin inserts, and banners
- Leader Guide (Printed and a PDF for your iPad or tablet.)
- Participant Guide (Printed) with session outlines, discussion and application questions, definitions, and extra information. Buy additional Participant Guides for each person.
- 250-page Handbook: Book of Ruth: Hope Fulfilled in the Redeemer's Grace
- Ruth pamphlet
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Default
- Format: Curriculum Kit
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2014
- UPC: 9781596369511
- Height: 0
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review