Reasons for Our Hope: An Introduction to Christian ApologeticsDennis W. Jowers, H. Wayne House, Norman L. Geisler
In the light of the threats posed to Christianity by militant Islam, intolerant secularism, and widespread misinformation ("The Da Vinci Code," the Jesus Seminar, etc.), the necessity of informed and articulate defense of the Christian faith today can hardly be contested. "R... Read More
- Apologetics Methodologies and Systems - with chapters on worldviews, the tension between faith and reason, etc.
- Apologetics in Scripture and in History - a look at apologetics in the Old and New Testaments, early church, middle ages, the Reformation, Enlightenment, and today.
- Apologetic Problems - issues such as the value of philosophy, dealing with skepticism, the problem of evil, miracles, the Resurrection, etc.
- How to Use Apologetics in Engaging the World - how to engage the Cultist, Secularist, Postmodernist, Muslim, and Eastern Mystic.
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Book
- Format: Book
- Release Date: Jun 1, 2011
- UPC: 9780805444810
- Height: 1.2
- Width: 6.2
- Length: 9
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 444
- Publish Date: Oct 1, 2011
- Language: English
- BISAC: "REL067030"
- ISBN: 0805444815
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review