While a wonderful wedding day is important, it is the last day of marriage that really counts. Will the last day of your marriage come prematurely through divorce? Will it be filled with regrets as you sit at the funeral of your spouse? Or, by God's grace, will the las... Read More
We’re sorry, but this item may not arrive in time for Mother’s Day Learn more
Pastor Mark Driscoll and his wife, Grace, want you to finish well on the last day. In the Real Marriage DVD Study, they share private and painful issues that damaged their own marriage - including his introduction to pornography in elementary school and her abuse as a teenager at the hands of a boyfriend - and how they overcame them to experience healing and joy with each other again.
Together Pastor Mark and Grace tackle the tough issues, such as:
- Should I confess my pre-marital sexual sin to my spouse?
- Is it okay to have a "work husband/wife"?
- Can I say no to my husband when I really do have a headache?
From fun date night tips to the most tricky "can we do that?" sex questions, Mark and Grace share practical help and hope with people just like them - who entered marriage a complete mess - or who are planning to be married someday and want to avoid some sticky pitfalls.
- 11 Sessions of study for couples or small groups
- 11 Videos featuring candid interviews with Mark and Grace for small group or couple discussion (10 to 15 minutes each)
- One Participant guide appropriate for couples or singles
- Leader guide
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Default
- Format: Curriculum Kit
- Release Date: Jan 3, 2012
- UPC: 9781418550400
- Height: 0
- Width: 0
- Length: 0