You’re engaged, and the checklist for the day of your dreams is a mile long. In the who, what, where, and how of planning, the why can be forgotten. Ready to Wed discusses 12 Traits of a thriving marriage and offers a variety of topics to guide and advise those preparin... Read More
Ready to Wed discusses 12 Traits of a thriving marriage and offers a variety of topics to guide and advise those preparing to say, “I do!”
- Define a vision statement unique to your marriage
- Positively engage conflict to build a foundation of trust and forgiveness
- “Leave and cleave,” even if you are a child of divorce
- Manage expectations—and your in-laws!
- Navigate hot-button issues including, sex and the chore wars
- Cope with change, stress, and crisis—especially in your first year
- Build a community of support and find mentors
- Assess your progress using the Couple Checkup
Loaded with advice, tips, and instructions, this valuable resource is ideal for soon-to-be-newlyweds and those who support them!
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: May 1, 2015
- UPC: 9781624054068
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 304
- Publish Date: May 1, 2015
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "FAM030000"
- ISBN: 1624054064
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review