Reading Your Male: An Invitation to Understand and Influence Your Man's Sexuality
There is a growing crisis among our men and boys in the area of sexual temptation and sin: pornography use is skyrocketing and increasing numbers of men find themselves entangled in a web they can't seem to escape. Yet many men feel greatly misunderstood by their women, whil... Read More
-Mary Farrar, Reading Your Male
Now author Mary Farrar confirms that every woman—whether a wife, mother, or single woman—can play a powerful and pivotal role in the male sexual struggle by entering into her man's world, and:
- seeing through his eyes
- thinking with his mind
- feeling with his emotions
- connecting with his soul
- Why do men struggle so deeply in the area of sexuality?
- What are we to think about pornography and masturbation?
- Why does this generation of men appear to be so reticent?
- What does a man crave most from a woman?
- What is a woman's most powerful gift to her man?
- How can a woman draw out an emotionally unavailable man?
- What is a healthy view of strong femininity and beauty?
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Feb 1, 2009
- UPC: 9781434768711
- Height: 0.9
- Width: 5.9
- Length: 8.8
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 303
- Publish Date: Feb 1, 2009
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL012130"
- ISBN: 1434768716
You May Also Like
Jen Lilley, Joel Smallbone, Robert Miano
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $9.99
Max Lucado, Thomas Nelson Publishers$39.99
Bill O'Reilly, Martin Dugard$28.00
Marie Monville, Cindy Lambert$22.99
Danny Gokey, Ben Stroup$19.99
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price $8.49
More From Mary Farrar
Steve Farrar, Mary Farrar$16.99