Raising Positive Kids in a Negative WorldZig Ziglar
Raising positive, drug-free kids in a negative world is not easy, but in the long run it's easier than raising negative ones. Now, the bestselling motivational author reveals his simple prescription for success with children, step by positive step. Drawing on the most compre... Read More
- Praise and encouragement: Children can hardly have too much of the right kinds. Look for the good in your children and you will find it.
- Drugs: The latest statistics and a winning approach to teaching kids to say no, starting with cigarettes.
- Time: Quality time is not enough. Kids need a lot of time with parents (and virtually none with TV).
- Discipline: The loving parent will not shirk it.
- Sex and romance: Be frank, be firm, be realistic.
- And much more, in a book that is both refreshingly old-fashioned and startlingly new.
A bestseller for three years, this is the positive thinker's guide to raising healthy, happy children. One of the most popular and respected inspirational authors, Ziglar discusses virtually every topic of concern to parents. Updated to contain new information on drug-proofing children.
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Sep 3, 2002
- UPC: 9780785264781
- Height: 0.65
- Width: 5.58
- Length: 8.55
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 256
- Publish Date: Oct 6, 2002
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "FAM034000 , REL012515"
- ISBN: 0785264787
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review