Submitting Product for Review
Vendors / Publishers Submitting Product For Review
- Product will be reviewed and evaluated based upon our current product mix strategies, marketing plans, and our consumers’ needs.
- Suppliers must meet certain requirements, including but not limited to:
- All our vendors must be EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) compatible.
- Vendors should offer returnability and/or markdown allowances for unsuccessful products
- A physical sample of your product is not required with your initial submission. Upon reviewing your e-mail submission, we may request a sample for further review and consideration, but samples would not be returned to you.
If you meet the supplier requirements listed above, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information:
- Your company name and contact information, including email address, phone number, and website address
- The name of the distributor that carries your product
- Your catalog, price list and images
- Note: If you do not have an electronic catalog, you may mail a catalog to the following address. Be sure to include a note in your email that a catalog will be coming to accompany your email submission.
Attn: Product Review / A-5
5300 Patterson Ave SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49530
- Current payment terms, discount schedule, returnability, and any markdown allowances
- A specific marketing plan, detailing your current efforts to promote your product as well as your vision for how your product could be marketed with Family Christian
- All products submitted for review will be given consideration based on the above points.
- The Family Christian Merchandising department will contact you should there be interest in the product. Product submissions that do not include a price list will not be reviewed.
- No response will follow if your submission does not fit into our current product mix and marketing plans.