Vendors / Publishers Submitting Product For Review
Family Christian is always looking for new and innovative products to offer our customers. If you have an exciting product(s) to present to the merchandising team, please review this information and then follow the submission instructions below.
- Product will be reviewed and evaluated based upon our current product mix strategies, marketing plans, and our consumers’ needs.
- Suppliers must meet certain requirements, including but not limited to:
- All our vendors must be EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) compatible.
- Vendors should offer returnability and/or markdown allowances for unsuccessful products
- A physical sample of your product is not required with your initial submission. Upon reviewing your e-mail submission, we may request a sample for further review and consideration, but samples would not be returned to you.
If you meet the supplier requirements listed above, send an email to email@example.com containing the following information:
- Your company name and contact information, including email address, phone number, and website address
- The name of the distributor that carries your product
- Your catalog, price list and images
- Note: If you do not have an electronic catalog, you may mail a catalog to the following address. Be sure to include a note in your email that a catalog will be coming to accompany your email submission.
Attn: Product Review / A-5
5300 Patterson Ave SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49530
- Current payment terms, discount schedule, returnability, and any markdown allowances
- A specific marketing plan, detailing your current efforts to promote your product as well as your vision for how your product could be marketed with Family Christian
- All products submitted for review will be given consideration based on the above points.
- The Family Christian Merchandising department will contact you should there be interest in the product. Product submissions that do not include a price list will not be reviewed.
- No response will follow if your submission does not fit into our current product mix and marketing plans.