Power Plays: Overcome the Need for Control and Learn to Live with Strength and IntegrityWayne Schmidt
Power is a fact of life, and we all exercise it in some measure. Power affects every relationship--with God, within the family, and with others. In this thoughtful book, Wayne Schmidt examines the right uses of power in five critical arenas: self, marriage, family, workplace... Read More
- Identify your own power style.
- Discover the four basic ingredients of your power capacity.
- Defuse power plays in your family and workplace.
- Unleash the power that will transform your life and the world around you.
- Store Only: Yes
- Product type: Default
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2010
- UPC: 9780898273359
- Height: 0.47
- Width: 5.74
- Length: 8.22
There are no customer reviews yet. Be the first to write a customer review!Write a customer review