In 1983, Dave Hunt's bestseller, Peace, Prosperity and the Coming Holocaust stood unique on conservative bookshelves crowded with doom and gloom predictions for the future U.S. economy. Though the Reaganomics of President Ronald Reagan withstood the test of time, the economi... Read More
Now, over two decades later, the stock market crash, sub-prime mortgage crisis, and scandalous trillion-dollar bank bailout of 2008, combined with the election of a liberal President with radical, socialist-revolutionary definitions of hope and change, have caused many to agree that the doom and gloom prophesies of the 1970s and 80s are now being fulfilled, and the worst may be yet to come. Once more, both rampant speculation and dire circumstance are causing a growing number of Christians and non-Christians to dust off God's Word in search of answers to anxious questions like:
- Are capitalism and free enterprise dead?
- Will a new economic world order be established prior to the reign of Antichrist?
- Will Marxism prevail as our next form of government?
- Have the outrageous conspiracy theories of the past several decades (regarding the planned, subversive dismantling of U.S. sovereignty and independence in order to bring about global government) now been cast aside or vindicated?
- Are the current geo-political and economic signs of the times indicators of the prophesied Last Days and the soon return of Jesus Christ for His church?
- What's next on the prophetic calendar?
In this timely reprint of Dave Hunt's classic work, the author holds a remarkably steady balance between history and biblical prophecy that has withstood the test of time. The Bible declares that one-world government and universal New Age religion are coming. When we take God's Word seriously, says noted author and cult expert Dave Hunt, a door swings open to fascinating new insights - provided only that we take into consideration certain factors that most experts on the future, both Christian and non-Christian, have overlooked.
This is no ordinary gloom-and-doom forecast, but a startling revelation of facts not commonly known. Readers will gain valuable insight for today and tomorrow from this fascinating perspective that Hunt calls a contrary scenario.
Page Count: 282
Released: 11/2008 (Reprint)
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Feb 4, 2010
- Height: 0.68
- Width: 5.48
- Length: 8.5
- Volumes/Discs: 0
- Pages: 0
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "REL006140 , REL012509 , REL067060"