If you're like most parents, you have developed your own parenting strategy—sometimes it seems to work, and other times—based on the way your child behaves—you wonder if it's working at all. There are countless ways to try to get a child's attention and to effect chang... Read More
In this breakthrough book, Dr. Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller, RN, BSN, reveal how you can learn to truly reach your child's heart to teach, train, and build a tremendous relationship.
Parenting is Heart Work gives you the practical tools an easy-to-follow steps that will revolutionize how you:
- Turn Correction times into learning experiences.
- Equip your children to accept responsibility for their mistakes and meditate on the right things.
- Influence and adjust the values and beliefs your children hold.
- Maintain relationship with your children through love and emotional connectedness.
- Product type: Book
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Jan 1, 2006
- UPC: 9780781441520
- Height: 0.52
- Width: 6.12
- Length: 8.36
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 246
- Publish Date: Jan 1, 2006
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- BISAC: "FAM034000 , REL012515"
- ISBN: 0781441528