This fun, fresh Bible, created especially for girls ages 11 and up, presents God's Word in a meaningful way that helps them grow strong in their faith. Special features address issues girls and boys are facing at this age related directly to the experiences of living and gro... Read More
We're sorry, but this item may not arrive in time for Christmas Learn more about ordering for Christmas.
- Age-appropriate notes.
- Attractive cover designs.
- 16 pages of full-color illustrations about Bible-time daily life and customs.
- Presentation page.
- 1 year Greatest Stories reading plan.
- Quick Answers topical index.
- At-a-Glance--A first-person narration by women of the Bible about their own experiences and lessons learned.
- What Now?--Authentic, third-person scenarios in a conversational format designed to challenge readers to make their own decision about a real-life situation, pointing to Scripture for answers.
- I Survived!--Personal stories of how older teens handled situations tweens are currently facing.
- I'm Not the Only One!--Gives a lighter perspective on embarrassing situations.
- Is It OK?--A reality check on what the Bible has to say about questions that are really on kids' minds.
- Amazing Facts--Interesting tidbits of Bible information designed to hook readers to Scripture.
- Memory verses, charts, maps, book introductions, Plan of Salvation, and how to Read the Bible.
Ages: 11 - 13
Font Size: 8.75 Point
Dimensions: 8.75" (L) x 5.75" (W) x 2.0" (D)
- Product type: Bible
- Format: Hardcover
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2006
- UPC: 9781414306469
- Height: 1.75
- Width: 5.84
- Length: 8.82
- Runtime Length: 0
- Publish Date: Apr 1, 2006
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 11
- ISBN: 1414306466
- Translation: New Living
- Print Size: 000
- Binding: Cloth
- Type: Application
- Illustrations: Yes
More From Tyndale Publishers
Dean Merrill, Steve Arterburn, Tyndale$34.99
Aio Team, Focus on the Family, Tyndale$29.97
Tyndale, Tyndale House Publishers$15.99
David R. Veerman, Tyndale$15.99
Dana Niesluchowski, David R. Veerman, Livingstone$14.99