NIV Devotional Bible for Women: Fresh Insights for Thriving in Today's WorldAngela Scheff, Zondervan Bibles
The NIV Devotional Bible for Women brings the voices of bestselling female authors such as Naomi Zacharias, Alyssa Joy Bethke, Caryn Rivadeneria, Enuma Okoro, Kathy Khang, Laura Ortberg Turner, Margaret Feinberg and Annie Downs to you in a devotional format. With a foreword ... Read More
- Chocolate/Berry LeatherSoft: $49.99
Each of the daily devotions is carefully designed to immerse today’s women in scripture, leading to a meaningful and encouraging time spent with God.
Thought-provoking, tweetable devotional titles are easy to share on social networks to strengthen and inspire your circle of friends while creating meaningful conversation.
- Enter into the presence of God through weekday devotionals
- ‘Reflection Questions’ and ‘prayer focuses’ invite you to apply what you have read and become more intimately connected with God
- Address culturally accepted myths each weekend in articles that challenge your previous notions with truth from God’s Word.
- Utilize the topical index to enhance your personal study
- Easily understand scripture through the readability of the New International Version Bible (NIV)
Dimensions: 8.50" x 5.38"
Page Count: 1792
- Product type: Bible
- Format: Hardcover
- Release Date: Sep 3, 2015
- UPC: 9780310409465
- Height: 1.90
- Width: 5.60
- Length: 8.80
- Publish Date: Sep 22, 2015
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 100
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- Audience Gender: Female
- ISBN: 310409462
- Translation: New International
- Print Size: 8
- Binding: Hardcover
- Type: Devotional
- General Color: Multi-Colored
- Audience stage life: Adult
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- Wonderful Bible with some added information. Very useful and great Bible for women by aussiegirl on 10/3/2015
NIV BIBLE FOR WOMEN
Fresh Insights For Thriving In Today’s World
This Bible for women I really like it because it has Devotionals, reflect, prayers and myths that really are a great addition for any woman to read after reading a scripture.
Shauna said “she learned to love the Bible by watching the women just a head of her love their bibles”. She means the older women loving their bibles and reading them. I love the fact that she says your relationship with God is just that a “relationship” where you get to know him (I feel she means just like you do your friends) how else do you know what your friends like, or what they care about what they want to do with their lives or where they want to go? Like talking to him sharing time together with the one that you love and loves you.
The extra Devotional, Myths and prayers in this bible is really great to read and see something different in scripture you have seen before. Tisha sounds just like me there’s days I just feel sorry for myself and why do we feel sorry for ourselves when we have a God that loves us more than anything in this world. We are so blessed, yet we are so selfish too. As you’ll find out or already know self control is not a result if our own efforts; it is a fruit of the Spirit. You may have a favorite scripture or book of the Bible I love Psalm 23 but I found out Proverbs is really good to and thought I’d start like the lady that heads our War Room Class and read chapter 1:1 the first day of the month and read one a day and meditate on it then the next day go to the next one and do the same until the end of the month and then go back over it.
I recommend this bible highly for a woman that likes to read Devotions and prayers too also the myths that you might have heard grab this Bible and see a new way to learn about the God you love.
I received this beautiful Bible free for an honest review from Book look bloggers. I was not required to write a positive review just an honest one. The opinions I have expressed are entirely my own and no one else’s.