Grow with the Bible VeggieTales-style! Join Bob, Larry, and all the rest of the VeggieTales characters as they explore the most amazing book of all time. Filled with fun features, children will learn more about God and how he wants us to live. Features include: Veggie St... Read More
- Lime Green LeatherSoft: $39.99
- Veggie Stories feature 8 full-color, best-loved Bible stories as told in the VeggieTales videos, including Dave and the Giant Pickle; Rack, Shack, and Benny; and Esther, the Girl Who Became Queen
- Book introductions give important information about each book of the Bible
- "Veggie Values" teach lessons from the Bible like God made you special, God loves you very much, don't be afraid, be kind to others, forgive one another, and many more
- "Remember This" highlights key verses of Scripture to remember
- A dictionary helps kids better understand key Bible words and concepts
Page Count: 1344
Ages: 4 - 8
- Product type: Bible
- Format: Hardcover
- Release Date: Feb 2, 2016
- UPC: 9780310744641
- Publish Date: Feb 2, 2016
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 8
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- Audience Gender: Gender Neutral
- ISBN: 310744644
- Translation: New International Reader's
- Print Size: 8
- Binding: Hardcover
- Type: General Use
- General Color: Multi-Colored
- Illustrations: Yes
- Audience stage life: Youth
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- A Bible to Treasure by Sally on 2/25/2016
What a joy for any fan of VeggieTales!
There are so many creative ideas: There are eight different stories presented in cartoon-like pictures. At the end of each story, the location--chapter and page number--are listed to motivate the child to further explore. Each book of the Bible begins with an introduction. Over 100 verses are sectioned off and colored soft blue to encourage memorization. There's a Table of Contents, a Dictionary, and an index to Veggie Values.
One negative must be mentioned. The print is uncomfortably small for me; most children are used to a larger font. However, the entire Bible is presented, which makes for a hefty book.
This hardbound, colorful Bible should please any child 6-10.
Thank you to Zondervan for my copy.
- It's VeggieTales so what's not to love. by Tomi on 2/22/2016
It's VeggieTales so what's not to love. I love VeggieTales and was looking forward to sharing this Bible with our children's Sunday School class. It was a hit! The kids enjoyed the familiar characters, the vibrantly-colored pages and simple messages. It's not the entire Bible. The VeggieTales Bible is a collection of 8 stories but it's perfect for new readers