The bestselling NIrV Study Bible for Kids starts early readers ages 6 to 10 on the rewarding path of reading and studying God's Word. This Bible uses the complete text of the New International Reader’s Version (NIrV) which is written at a third-grade reading level and is ... Read More
- 32 full-color pages—includes illustrations to bring Bible characters and events to life plus helpful study information about the Ten Commandments, how to become a Christian, prayer, and more.
- Check It Out—sketches and descriptions of what life was like in Bible times.
- Brain Game—questions to help kids remember important Bible themes.
- Soak It up—key verses highlighted for kids to memorize.
- Book Introductions—brief overviews of each book with an outline of key events.
- Dictionary—key Bible words for quick reference.
- Map section
- Presentation page—for personalization and gift giving
Weight: 2.55 pounds
Dimensions: 1.90" x 5.70" x 8.40"
Font Size: 10.0 point
Ages: 6 - 10
- Product type: Bible
- Format: Hardcover
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2015
- UPC: 9780310744030
- Height: 1.90
- Width: 5.70
- Length: 8.80
- Publish Date: Jun 30, 2015
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 10
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- Audience Gender: Gender Neutral
- ISBN: 310744032
- Translation: New International Reader's
- Print Size: 10
- Binding: Hardcover
- Type: Study
- General Color: Multi-Colored
- Audience stage life: Youth
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- A Great Read for Kids or Adults by Faith on 7/11/2015
Today I am reviewing the New International Reader's Version Study Bible for Kids. This is a study Bible for Kids which will be easy for them to understand. The content in the Bible there were maps, brain games that ask the kids questions such as in Philippians 4:4-9 there were questions such as Why should you be joyful?, What can you do instead of worry?, What should you think about?, and Why is it important to think about good things. There was also a section called Check It Out which the picture helps you to learn the Word of God. There was also a section called Soak It Up where you can soak up the Word of God such as Psalm 119:35 Teach me to live as you command, because that makes me very happy. There was a section called Life in New Testament Times which explores how people lived in The New Testament Times, and finally there is a dictionary to help children understand the words and the meaning behind the words in the Bible. This version is abbreviated NIRV.
My overall feelings toward this Bible is I love it because as a person who has struggled with reading the Bible this one kept me wanting to read it every morning because the wording was so easy for me to understand because I have read many different versions of the Bible before and I didn't understand anything in it, but the words in this one were so easy to grasp. This Bible is so easy to use.
Yes, the study tools are helpful and informative in the Bible, and the Brain Games really helped to convey Biblical truths that I might not have thought of before. I also loved the Soak It UP section because the verses they chose were easy for me to take in and memorize.
This Bible is durable, and so easy to carry with me to church because it did not hurt my wrist to carry it around in church like a normal Bible would have done. I loved to be able to compare the version they were using in church to the version of the Bible that was easy for me to understand.
I loved the typeface and print in the Bible because it was easy for me to read it and not so hard on the eyes I did not have to squint to read the Bible.
Yes, I would definitely recommend this Bible to read for anybody that is new to reading the Bible, and also for adults who have a hard time reading other versions of the Bible. I am a really big fan of this Bible because it is so easy to read as I have mentioned before and it's great to carry to church, or a Bible study with. I received this book from Book look bloggers in exchange for an honest review.