The NIrV Gift & Award Bible makes a great gift for early readers with hearts eager to grow a big faith in God. The New International Reader’s Version (NIrV) is a true translation of the entire Bible that is adapted with care from the New International Version (NIV) and cre... Read More
- Presentation page
- Complete text of the NIrV in a 6-point font size
- "Three Ways to Read the Bible" – Explains how to read the Bible by story, subject, or person
- "About the Bible" – Describes how the Bible was written and how it came to us
- "Life in Bible Times" – Describes what life was like when Jesus was on earth
- "The ABCs of Salvation" – Helps explain the way of salvation
Weight: 1.60 pounds
Font Size: 8.0 point
Dimensions: 1.60" x 5.30" x 8.30"
Page Count: 960
Ages: 6 - 10
- Product type: Bible
- Format: Softcover
- Release Date: Apr 21, 2015
- UPC: 9780310743750
- Height: 1.60
- Width: 5.40
- Length: 8.40
- Publish Date: Apr 21, 2015
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 10
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- Audience Gender: Gender Neutral
- ISBN: 310743753
- Translation: New International Reader's
- Print Size: 8
- Binding: Softcover
- Type: Award
- Bible Occasion: Awards
- General Color: Blue
- Audience stage life: Youth
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- Review from Rambles of a SAHM by Fitzysmom on 7/21/2015
One of the things high on my priority list is to make sure that all of the children within my sphere have a Bible of their own. I love giving these little ones a copy of the NIrV Bible. It is the perfect version for early readers and allows them to begin the lifelong habit of reading and memorizing scripture.
This edition is especially nice because it is very affordably priced but it includes all of the features that you want in a beginner Bible. If you are planning a Vacation Bible School or Backyard Bible Club pick up several copies for the kids attending.
I also like to use it for supplements to gifts for birthday parties and other gift giving occasions. If you'd like to dress it up a bit just make a custom cover with washi tape or some other crafty idea or purchase a Bible cover. There is a presentation page that you can personalize for the special recipient.
One other thing we use this particular Bible for is the English as a Second Language classes at our church. The price is right and the reading level is perfect for those just beginning to grasp the complexities of the English language.
I received a copy of this book to facilitate this review.