There are times when you want to know what the Bible has to say on a particular subject or topic. You can search a concordance for all the occurrences of the various words that relate to that topic. Alternatively, you can read a book on that topic and search through the Scri... Read More
With the Nave's Complete Word Study Topical Bible, the topics you want to study are right at your fingertips. Thumb index tabs help you quickly find the topic of your choice, and the special features of the book help you expand your study beyond the verses given for that topic. Special Features include:
- Guide on how to use the Nave's Complete Word Study Topical Bible
- Guide on how to use AMG's Complete Word Study Series reference tools to enhance your Bible Study
- AMG's twenty-page guide on how to study the Bible
- Strong's numbers for the most significant language words translated by the words in the index are listed for each entry. These provide you with a gateway to enhance your studies by consulting the Complete Word Study Strong's Concordance, and the other excellent tools in AMG's Complete Word Study Series.
- Special notes on the original language words of Scripture, taken from AMG's Complete Word Study Dictionaries are added to key entries.
- Pronunciation guides and meanings are given for each proper noun.
- Informational charts including key verses and outlines are given for each book of the Bible. Charts of vital information, such as the prophets of Israel and the kings of Israel, are also included.
Orville James Nave (1841–1917), D.D., LL.D., was an army chaplain who sought to produce an exhaustive classification of all the topics in the King James Version of the Bible. The first Nave's Topical Bible was the result of fourteen years of study by Nave, with the assistance of his wife Anna. Nave worked for the last twenty years of his life on various revisions of the work.
- Product type: Book
- Format: Hardcover
- Release Date: Sep 15, 2005
- UPC: 9780899576794 , 9780899576817
- Height: 2.07
- Width: 6.12
- Length: 9.36
- Volumes/Discs: 1
- Pages: 1963
- Publish Date: Jul 1, 2005
- Audience Age Minimum: 16
- BISAC: "REL006410"
- ISBN: 0899576796