NASB Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Daily BibleCharles F. Stanley
The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible" delivers Dr. Stanley's cherished values to benefit every Christian in his or her life's pursuits. With more than 250,000 in print, "The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible "communicates the life principles Dr. Stanley has gl... Read More
- 30 Life Principles with articles throughout the Bible
- Life Lessons verse notes
- Life Examples from the people of the Bible
- Answers to Life's Questions and What the Bible Says About articles
- God's Promises for Life index to get into the Scriptures
- Book introductions
- Part of the "Signature Series" line of Thomas Nelson Bibles.
- Product type: Bible
- Format: Hardcover
- Release Date: Nov 23, 2011
- UPC: 9781418548865
- Height: 1.6
- Width: 5.9
- Length: 8.6
- Runtime Length: 0
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 0
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- Translation: New American, New American Standard
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- It is easy to read, great setup, put together really well, and it’s great for study too. by Angie on 8/31/2015
I love Pastor Charles Stanley and I must say that I really enjoy his Life Principals Daily Bible. With it being a daily bible it is setup day by day January 1st through December 31st. You get a bit of everything; a daily bible reading that provides a portion of the Old or New Testament, a portion from Psalms, a portion of Proverbs, and you also get life lessons (small bits of insights focused on specific bible verses) for each day. There are actually over one thousand Life Lessons throughout this daily bible.
Throughout you will find extras such as Life Examples and also a total of 30 Life Principals which are articles written by Charles Stanley that highlight critical principles for successful Christian living. What I also really love about this daily bible is that it has lots of highlighted scripture with asterisks next to it that signify a promise.
The thought of reading through the entire bible on your own can be intimidating but if you read through this day by day it’s just like reading the bible in a year. It is easy to read, great setup, put together really well, and it’s great for study too. It’ll give you a thorough understanding of God’s Word. I highly recommend it.