The text of this New American Standard Bible (NASB) is arranged in 365 portions, each including devotional insights derived from Dr. Stanley's Life Principles Bible. The full text of the Bible is broken into daily readings so you can read the Bible in a year. The daily 15 mi... Read More
- NASB Text for daily reading
- Life Principles articles focusing on application of the daily text
- Life Lessons that give insight into Scripture portions
Weight: 1.95 pounds
Dimensions: 1.60" x 5.90" x 8.60"
Font Size: 9.0 point
Page Count: 1640
- Product type: Bible
- Format: Hardcover
- Release Date: Nov 23, 2011
- UPC: 9781418548865
- Height: 1.60
- Width: 5.90
- Length: 8.60
- Publish Date: Dec 19, 2011
- Language: English
- Audience Age Maximum: 100
- Audience Age Minimum: 0
- Audience Gender: Gender Neutral
- ISBN: 1418548863
- Translation: New American, New American Standard
- Print Size: 9
- Binding: Softcover
- Type: Devotional
- General Color: Multi-Colored
- Audience stage life: Adult
Customer ReviewsWrite your own review
- It is easy to read, great setup, put together really well, and it’s great for study too. by Angie on 8/31/2015
I love Pastor Charles Stanley and I must say that I really enjoy his Life Principals Daily Bible. With it being a daily bible it is setup day by day January 1st through December 31st. You get a bit of everything; a daily bible reading that provides a portion of the Old or New Testament, a portion from Psalms, a portion of Proverbs, and you also get life lessons (small bits of insights focused on specific bible verses) for each day. There are actually over one thousand Life Lessons throughout this daily bible.
Throughout you will find extras such as Life Examples and also a total of 30 Life Principals which are articles written by Charles Stanley that highlight critical principles for successful Christian living. What I also really love about this daily bible is that it has lots of highlighted scripture with asterisks next to it that signify a promise.
The thought of reading through the entire bible on your own can be intimidating but if you read through this day by day it’s just like reading the bible in a year. It is easy to read, great setup, put together really well, and it’s great for study too. It’ll give you a thorough understanding of God’s Word. I highly recommend it.