Making a Mess and Meeting God: Unruly Ideas and Everyday Experiments for Worship
Discover the potential that ordinary activities and daily life have to teach us about God in a new and deeper way, not for the sake of an experience alone, but for the sake of seeing and knowing God. "Making a Mess and Meeting God": - is a useful tool for leaders (worship,... Read More
This item will not arrive in time for Christmas
"Making a Mess and Meeting God":
- is a useful tool for leaders (worship, arts, young adult pastors) looking for creative worship ideas.
- incorporates questions for reflection with each essay and experiment.
- includes ways to adapt the experiments for a group setting.
- is ideal for anyone who is struggling with or just wants to reinvigorate their quiet time.
- Product type: Default
- Format: Book
- Release Date: Jun 1, 2010
- UPC: 9780784723920
- Height: 0.39
- Width: 7.98
- Length: 7.99
You May Also Like
Kimberly Dunnam Reisman$49.99
Have a New Kid by Friday: How to Change Your Child's Attitude, Behavior & Character in 5 Days, Six Sessions
Lisa Chan, Lisa Chan$14.99